Thursday, June 23, 2011

Quick Update

You might not have noticed that I bumped the release dates for both Meese as well as the series back a couple of month. (The release dates are on my website here) I have a couple of reasons for this.

First, I'm working a lot. Two jobs, 13 hour days, yada yada. No time to write, hence... the need to bump back. I don't want to send out a shoddy, rushed piece of work. Just think of the havoc that would wreak on my nerves! Oh, and also how disappointed the readers would be.

Second, I want to try a release system. I figure that, if I finish three serials in time for school to start, and have Meese's cover (which, by the way, is being done as I type!) and Meese's draft well into the final stages, I can work at promoting them without having to worry about putting out another title until December. And also get good grades, because I'm awesome.

Oh, and if anyone's interested, I've set up the blog to post a sample of The Memory Thief on Sunday. So, even I forget, the blog won't.****

****This is for my other blog, at http://kgorman.ca/ . I have no idea how to make blogger do that, so... you'll have to go there. Don't worry, I'll crosspost it when I can.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment