Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Lighthouse Duet

Just read a good fantasy novel. Two of them, in fact. The first one kept me up till 5am, reading. Then I dreamed of it, woke up, and read some more. I was thoroughly impressed by the story. I could not predict it, which is something I have a lot of trouble with in other, lesser books.

The second one kept me up until 4am, but that's because I forced myself to sleep since I had a test in the morning. I finished it last night, even though I should have studied for my Asia-Pacific Final tomorrow. It was that good.

So, if you're looking for a couple of good books and happen upon this blog (the latter of which is highly unlikely), give these two a consideration. Here's the link to the author's website for them: Carol Berg's Website.

Also, sorry for the lack of blogging. For all you people that don't visit. Let's blame school. It's the popular excuse.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment