Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Update

Meese
Novel
New words written: ~700 today. (Been catching up on the other words I wrote for it that I failed to stuff into the processor.)
Stage: Shitty first draft.

8763 / 70000 words. 13% done!

Things done: Filled in a few gaps between the scenes I'd written, typed out scenes I had written on paper, filledin more gaps.

I figured you all wanted an update. Right?

Also, you might notice I lowered the max wordcount to 70 000. That's because I realized that, in a first draft, I am going to have way less words than when its finished. Also, it makes the percentage go up faster, making me look like I wrote more than I did. I am such a sucker for instant gratification.

Another 1237 words and Meese hits 10k words! Yay!

Also, I'm planning something, but I'm not going to tell you about it until I know fo sho that it will go ahead. Just to avoid disappointment, you know. For us both.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment