Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I changed the faceplate on my phone for the occasion. Actually, it was mainly because it was two in the morning and I'd just re-found all the other faceplates and was thoroughly impressed since the heart one was all holographic. Oddly, the hearts seem to rather tattered.

I think I've fallen in love with my phone again. I bet none of the new phones can change their faceplates! Well, maybe they can, but I doubt they'd let you take them apart to do so.

I have to write a poem about love for poetry class tonight. Wish me luck! Maybe I'll write it about my phone.

Progress report:

I've documented all the scenes in the first part of Meese that I need to write/rewrite. Gonna get right on that.

I hope all of your Valentine's Day is more exciting than a different design on your phone!


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment