Thursday, May 13, 2010

Introduction

Hello, all zero of my readers! It's a lovely, sunny Thursday afternoon and I have nothing better to do than avoid writing and dick around on the internet! None of you know me. I'm just an unknown, unpublished writer who recently shed her 'wannabe' status by actually writing something. Not much. Just enough to tip the scale ever so slightly. Now I get to bore you by listing my projects!

Meese
Junkyard Unicorn
That One With the Stolen Heart
Lost One

(Italicized to look fancier.)

I am currently focusing on Meese, so I'll introduce it a bit. This is an Introduction post, after all.

Meese is a little worried and a lot confused. She's managed to get a record and a job in the same day- but she thinks that her employer, the God of Theatre, only keeps her around for comedic relief. She was about to ask him about that, when something special of his was stolen. A god-item thing. Now she's lost in the very literal criminal underground. Seriously. It's below the regular city. It's only a matter of time before someone finds her, and her winning smile probably won't help this time.

It's a work in progress, but it's progressing. You're all just jealous because I get to watch her trip into trouble before you do. Hah!

I think that's enough for an intro post. Later, loyal fans!

PS: I probably will get off my lazy arse and customize this blog a bit. In the next week or so.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. i win for being your first follower :]
    it is I.......PIP!

    ReplyDelete