Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Update

Project Update, even though it's a very tiny update.

Meese

2394 / 100000 words. 2% done!

Told you it was tiny. Chapter 1 is done in a very rough form. But that's apparently okay because it's a 'shitty first draft.'

I think I will submit a Meese story to the Girls With Guns Anthology - I've reread it, and I don't think it is too spoilerific. I've got a backup short story I'm working on, though. All you Kitty fans... you'll get to find out what happens, finally, between Kitty and Kitten!

Kat and Meese (working title)

2052 / 7000 words. 29% done!

Also got hit with an amazing idea for another story. But, as everyone says, the ideas are the easy part. Writing the story is the hard part.

PS: If any of you devout readers want to read chapter 1- which I promise you isn't all that great right now, just post in comments and we'll work something out. More Kitty bits, like the one in the last post, are coming as well. She gets me in the wee hours of the morn, when I have no where to be and no where to run...

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment