Friday, May 21, 2010

Kitty Intro

Yeah, I know why you guys are following me. I know what you want. I've got some new Kitty for you.

For those of you who don't know, Kitty is a character of mine. Kitten is trapped in her head and kind of plays devil-on-the-shoulder for her, except Kitty is perhaps the worst person for a devil to be stuck with.


------------

She looked to the window, thick with condensation, and a foggy face smiled up at her and told her to 'b hapi.'
"Thanks," she said.

"My pleasure," said the face. She looked at it again. Beads of condensation sweated down its cheeks. It looked a lot less innocent now, but she could be biased since it had just talked to her. She didn't think they normally did that, but what did she know?

It winked at her, and she looked away and surveyed the nearly empty bus again.

"Oh, you'll never find me," it said with a quickly melting, toothy grin. She grinned back.

"Having fun, are we?" She said. A woman in another seat looked up.

"You're my brand new toy," it said, "and I'm going to play with you, my pet."

"That right?"

It didn't have time to answer. Kitty'd wiped the smile off its face. As far as she was concerned, one odd voice was enough for her head.

Very mature, said the usual voice. She smiled again. She knew this wouldn't be the last time she heard that other one. She hoped it wasn't. She did so love to play.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. kitty! i found you! you thought you could hide as a human but you didn't fool me! -grabs kitty and runs away-

    ReplyDelete