Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Different Kind of Magic

A Cat And A Meese is awaiting rejection over at the Girls with Guns anthology (http://www.tonyamoore.com/blog/2010/03/26/call-for-submissions-short-story-anthology/), haven't found time to write much for Meese, but I plan to put up A Different Kind of Magic on Scribophile tomorrow. Or... later today. However, tomorrow (or later today) is going to be quite busy- new job thing at 11:30, just to see if it'd work out and such, regular job in the evening... I'll be home at around 11-ish tomorrow night (or tonight).

Still can't figure out an ending. My instinct says she should be going with the wolf, but the way the story is, so far, set up, she's more likely, due to her character, to go back inside and continue her unmagical life.

So we shall see.

Canada Day was spent working, but I got to see the fireworks reflected on the Scotiabank building. Or was it the Canada Post building? I couldn't tell then.

So Canada Day is over, and the HST is here and my breaks, if I go out, cost me more. So I see a lot more free popcorn in my future.

For all the Kitty fans in the audience, which, let's face it, is what you're all really here for, there's a nice Kitty scene coming along involving a German, an airport, and a tazer.

Intrigued? You should be.

Till next time, folks!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment