Friday, September 17, 2010

SO MUCH FOR BEING CONSISTENT

A few things before I crash into homework:

1) There's something exciting going on with one of my stories, but I'm not sure I can publicly say it just yet. Small forums and friends and facebook don't count. Besides, you two that actually read this blog probably already know.

2) I actually DID work on some stuff, in addition to school.

3) Project update:

Lost One
Novel
Word count: ~1000
Things accomplished: Rescued the hot naked man, but they had to skinny through the forest first. Poor devil.

1000 / 100000 words. 1% done!

Wow, that's itty bitty. But hey, if I get this 100 more times, it'll be finished!

Coming tomorrow, a small piece of writing. Not Kitty, but in the same world as she is. A whole new character!

PS: Did anyone else notice how my title kind of sounds like a Metamucil commercial?

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment